1. Take out the blood glucose meter, lancet, blood collection needle, and test paper bucket, and put them on a clean table. There should be no electronic devices such as TV, mobile phones, microwave ovens, etc. nearby to prevent interference.
2. After washing your hands or disinfecting with warm water, you must wait until they are completely clean before testing.
3. Take out the lancing pen and install the lancet. For the grade of depth, note that the smaller the number, the shallower the piercing. Pull the lancet spring into gear. The first time you use it, you can adjust it to the middle gear first and then adjust the depth appropriately according to the actual situation.
4. Open the test paper bucket and take out the test paper, pay attention to cover the bucket immediately after taking it out, and do not expose the air for a long time.
5. Insert the test strip into the blood glucose meter. During the process of taking and inserting the test strip, your fingers cannot pinch the blood-sucking port and the plug. The temperature of your finger will affect the result.
6. If the blood sugar test strip needs to correct the code requirements, the code displayed by the blood glucose meter must be corrected to be consistent with the test strip code, and the result will be inaccurate if they are inconsistent.
Post time: Mar-16-2022